Sunday, February 3, 2013

fotd: barbie girl;



Another "Face of the Day", another colour I never thought I'd use.  As with my last fotd, I made it my mission to use some colours from my make-up collection that I wouldn't usually reach for.  Today's choice: pink, inspired by the pot of Birthday Girl (a gorgeous barbie-pink with fuchsia glitters) by Sugarpill I spied in my eyeshadow drawer.  So glad I finally plucked up the courage to use it!

To achieve this eye look, I used:
- Mayebelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24hr in Pink Gold as a base.
- Pink Opal by MAC in the inner corner and as a brow highlight.
- Birthday Girl by Sugarpill all over the lid and blended up.
- Laced by Urban Decay to blend the lid colour and highlight together.
- Muse by Urban Decay in the crease and along the lower lashline.

On my lips, I used S&G's Sexy Mother Pucker in Pink Apricot, one of my favourite glosses.

I hope you like this look as much as I do!  Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. so pretty! love your blog, im a new follower and would love of you could check out my blog!

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    olivia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fotd! your eyeliner looks perfect :D
    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm quite proud of my eyeliner technique, took long enough to perfect! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I promise to read and reply to them all! New followers, be sure to leave your URL and say hello! x