(1) Undressed eyeshadow palette: One of the best neutral palettes I've ever used, and it cost just £4! Unreal! Full review coming on this soon, so I won't say too much.
(2) Trio Eyeshadow in Eden: This trio contains a jade green shade with gold shimmer, a mint green with gold shimmer, and a cream/gold duochrome with gold shimmer. You need to work a bit harder with these to get a good colour payoff, but still very pretty.
(3) Trio Eyeshadow in Innocence: This trio has a brown/teal duochrome which is mindblowingly beautiful, a mid-tone shimmery golden brown, with a more peach/white highlight colour than the Eden trio. So excited to use this one!
(4) Glitter Eyeliner in shades 6 & 8: Shade 6 has small hot pink glitters with larger iridescent blue glitters. I have no idea when I'm going to use this, but it's just so pretty and girly! Shade 8 has gorgeous spring green glitters. This liner is slightly thicker than the pink one.
(1) Lip BOOM lipstick and Gloss in Cheeky! and It's A Situation: The idea of this product is that you can wear it several ways: either the lipstick or gloss alone, or layered together to make your lipsCheeky! is a matte, barbie pink colour (quite similar to St. Germain by MAC). It comes with a pink gloss that is chocked full of sparkly silver glitter. It's A Situation is red berry colour, with a rose coloured gloss with the same glitter. Both are very pretty, and the lipsticks are quite nice considering that they're matte, and especially considering the price. The glosses have a sickly sweet scent, which I'm not a huge fan off, but the colours and the glitter are FAB.
(1) Love Hearts nail polish in U R FAB and I <3 U: U R FAB is like a pastel red colour, if that makes sense? It's more of a reddish colour than a pink. Perfect. I <3 U is just a nude/cream colour. Very pretty for everyday.
(2) Nail polish in shade 13: I don't own many green nail varnishes (this is only my second), so this metallic green is a great addition to my collection.
(3) Nail Constellation in Leo: Microbeads! I'm loving textured nails at the mo, and I've never tried a microbead product before. So excited for this!
(4) Fur-Effect Nails in Fluff & Cuddles and Fluffy Bobbin: Fluff & Cuddles is a pink-maroon colour, and Fluffy Bobbin is indigo. Strange. Very strange indeed. These feel almost like suede when applied. I think I love them, but it's very difficult getting used to having furry nails!
Have you tried any of these products? Or have you any other MUA products that you'd recommend? Thanks for reading!